Free Bonus Training: Introduction to NLP
Introduction to NLP at 19:00pm on Monday 27th of June 2022
Have you heard of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) but not sure whether it could be useful for you? Want to know the practical secrets of how to use NLP techniques to benefit your life?
If so, this workshop is for you! Join NLP Master Practitioner Sarah Urquhart on this 90-minute this free, live, virtual training.
Many people believe that there is more and better waiting for them but they may not know how to get it. Sometimes unconscious patterns of emotion, thought and behaviour can get in the way of personal success and this is where NLP comes in.
By the end of this jam-packed webinar, you will understand how NLP techniques can accelerate your personal development and positively impact the lives of yourself and others.
Enter your details below to join us on Monday!
NLP could be the game-changer you’re looking for...
- NLP contains the most accessible, positive and useful aspects of modern psychology and offers a truly powerful way to create goals for yourself and achieve these goals faster and with more ease
- Applying the art and science of NLP gives you greater control over your ability to be at your best more often
- It allows you to increase your choices over how and what you and others think, feel and do, leading to better communication, better decisions and better outcomes
- Qualify from your own home with expert live Zoom workshops delivered by world’s largest coach training organisation
- Empower individuals to change their lives and the stories they tell themselves
- Add a powerful new skill to your toolbox and a lucrative layer to your current mentoring, consulting or training services
- Learn transferrable skills and enhance your own business
- Become a specialist in a market where the need is growing year by year
- Join a rewarding, fast-growing profession that fits around your life and not the other way around
Developing NLP Practitioner skills will help achieve outstanding results with your clients and yourself. Your thoughts have a powerful effect on your feelings and create your behaviours.
NLP is a powerful tool in the arsenal of any coach and it’s widely used in many fields, including counselling, medicine, law, business, performing arts, sports, the military, and education.
Join us on this interactive training and find out more about the power of NLP!
DISCOVER THE TRANSFORMATIONAL POWER OF NLP
On this live webinar, we share...
- What Neuro-linguistic Programming is
- How NLP benefits you
- NLP Principles of Success
- Try a mental rehearsal exercise
- Discover more about neuroplasticity
- Ways to create States of Excellence
- The value of an NLP qualification
- The next steps needed to become an NLP Practitioner