From everyone here at The Coaching Academy we wish you all a very happy festive period and a joyous new year! We've had another great year and want to sincerely thank everyone who has joined us on our journey in some way, shape or form. Here are a few of our highlights from the year...
From everyone here at The Coaching Academy we wish you all a very happy festive period and a joyous new year!
Please note that the office will be closed from the 24th December until the 4th January 2016. We will see you in the New Year ready to take on some new goals to make 2016 a smashing year!
We’ve had another great year and want to sincerely thank everyone who has joined us on our journey in some way, shape or form.
Here are a few of our highlights from the year:
- Very proud to have successfully hosted our first ever International Coaching Academy Awards ceremony to acknowledge the amazing achievements of our Coaches and to provide them with a platform to be recognised for the fantastic work they continue to do.
- We launched the Coaching Directory to help qualified coaches advertise their professional Coaching services to over half a million visitors per year that are interested in receiving personal Coaching. The goal of the directory is to connect Coaches with clients, helping their services to thrive: www.coach-search.co.uk
- We introduced a DISC Train the Trainer Programme and the Practically Perfect Presentations Programme to provide Coaches with the opportunity to learn valuable knowledge and tools to help them to build confidence, build on their existing skill base and open the door to more opportunities to grow their Coaching practice.
- Our Corporate Coaching Division has seen another successful year, working with multi-award winning Better Bathrooms, The Crown Prosecution Service, Harley Medical Group, Morses Club, HJC estate agents and EG solutions to name just a few of our fantastic clients.
- The Qualifications Team, led by Jan Lonnen, continue to enhance the qualifications and your learning experience. From August, the Personal Performance Coaching Diploma is now approved as 121 ICF Coach Training Hours. Plus not only are all of the Diplomas now accredited by the CPD Standards Office but qualified students who become members can now issue Certificates of CPD to their clients in recognition of the coaching they’ve received.
- We now run a far greater range of the ever popular Webinars than ever before to ensure each of our Coaches receives the most up-to-date content, support, interaction and industry specific knowledge to enhance their learning experience.
- We welcomed the fantastic Pooja Kanabar to the Marketing Team
- Our goal is to deliver top quality training to our coaches and we are incredibly happy to report that our most recent post qualification survey revealed that 99% of our students rate our live training as above average or excellent!
Hope you’ve had some great highlights to look back on too. Wishing you well for the festive period from all at The Coaching Academy.
Posted 1132 Days Ago in: Coaching Articles
Start your new year off on the right foot with our online learning platform, The Personal Success Academy. Packed with over 20 modules of tools, techniques and tips from world class experts in their field. Have your own personal coach at the touch of a button with hours of video content and techniques that are designed to accelerate your success.
Posted 1140 Days Ago in: Coaching Articles
A fantastic evening to celebrate the success and remarkable achievements of our Coaches. Well done to all that were nominated for an award and we're so proud to see you all doing wonderful work amongst the Coaching industry. Without further ado... the winners for The International Coaching Academy Awards 2015 are...