A dynamic and interactive live learning experience packed with powerful DISC techniques to help you unlock the people puzzle. Following this DISC Certification training, delegates will be able to run DISC profiles with clients and give feedback on their reports.
What does the day involve?
It’s an interactive day packed with DISC information:
• Learn the foundations of DISC to become a master of communication
• Understand the DISC behavioural model to understand why people do what they do
• Gain a full understanding of the 4 basic DISC styles and how they set goals and face challenges
• Understand why the 4 styles get along and why sometimes they don’t
• Unlock the motivators, drivers and fears of each type to help maximise performance
• Learn how to modify your own style to get the best out of your relationships
Following this day:
You will be certified to:
• Purchase DISC reports and products from The Coaching Academy
• Have to access to your own DISC online system
• Profile individuals and teams
Please note: Today’s session does NOT certify you as a DISC trainer.
Join Sharon Lawton on Tuesday 17th, Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th May at 6 pm (each session 120mins).
Live online learning through The Coaching Academy secure zoom training platform.
Please note that this training is NOT for students who are currently undertaking the Life Coaching/Personal Performance Coaching Diploma as this training is already included in your current diploma training.
This course is made up of 3 sessions, which must be attended in full.