DISCover the power of personality
Based on the comprehensive work of Dr William Moulton Marston at Harvard University, DISC personality profiling, has been in use since the 1920s, empowering relationships and providing a deeper understanding of self. DISC Theory offers an explanation of differing personality types and delves into the key driver, motivators and even fears that shape each individual.
As an effective personality assessment tool, DISC, helps you to better understand people by revealing the four basic patterns that drive behaviour. An understanding of this theory can offer an increased awareness of other people, and yourself.
DISC is a powerful tool that can be applied to business and personal life to help you:
- Improve communication
- Increase productivity and efficiency
- Recruit the right people
- Enhance your relationships, both personal and professional
- Identify key areas for development
- Drive powerful performance.
If you are a Coach
- Learn what the different styles expect from their coach - from the first communication right through to the last session
- Understand how the different styles go about goal setting and goal getting
- Find out what might get in their way and how to navigate through difficulty to achieve success.
If you are a Leader or Manager
- Unlock the secrets to understanding the people puzzle - find out what turns your team on and what turns them off
- Understand yourself so you can modify your preferred behaviour to more effectively manage others to help them maximize their potential
- Conduct compelling meetings and drive your message home every time
- If you are a teacher, HR professional, salesperson, recruitment specialist, or if you work with people in any capacity - learn how to make DISC work for you.
If you are a Sales Manager
- Understand how to maximise motivation and the performance of your team
- Learn how different customers react to sales closing approaches
- Employ strategies to reduce stress and increase team effectiveness and productivity.
If you are a teacher, HR professional, salesperson, recruitment specialist, or if you work with people in any capacity - learn how to make DISC work for you.
The webinar will cover:
- The foundations of DISC personality profiling and theory
- The 4 basic DISC styles and how they communicate and face challenges
- Your own DISC style and how your personality is linked to your motivators, fears and drivers
- Understand why the 4 styles get along and why sometimes they don't
- Unlock the motivators, drivers and fears of each type to help maximise performance
- Learn how to modify your own style to get the best out of your relationships.
Become DISC certified
This is a great opportunity to become DISC certified. Following this workshop, you will be able to run DISC profiles with clients and give feedback on their reports.