Live Training Accelerator Session
CPD for Coaches Programme One-Day Workshop
This day is part of our Continual Professional Development (CPD) for Coaches Programme. The day is only suitable for qualified or nearly qualified coaches.
It will present the ideas of leading thought pioneers, including:
- Psychoanalysts (Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Melanie Klein and Alfred Adler),
- Transpersonal Psychologists (Roberto Assagioli and Viktor Frankl),
- Humanistic Psychologists (Abraham Maslow, Martin Buber, Carl Rogers and Fritz & Laura Perls),
- Cognitive and Behavioural Psychologists (Joseph Wolpe, Aaron Beck and Albert Ellis)
- Constructivist Psychologists (George Kelly, William Glasser and Eric Berne)
- Family and Systemic Therapists (Virginia Satir and Salvador Minuchin)
- Trance and Mindfulness Psychologists (Milton Erickson, Richard Bandler & John Grinder, David Grove, Joe Griffin & Ivan Tyrrell, Eugene Gendlin and Steven Hayes)
- Solution-Focused Therapists (Steve de Shazer & Insoo Kim Berg) and
- Life Coaches (Tim Gallwey, John Whitmore & Graham Alexander).
The contributions of each will be considered, with opportunities for participants to practice key techniques arising from each approach.
Participants will then have an opportunity to practice two key models for structuring Therapeutic Coaching sessions – the RIGAAR model and the WDEP model.
The session will conclude with reference to the Association of Integrative Coach-Therapist Professionals (AICTP), formed in 2012 to promote the integration of Coaching, Counselling & Psychotherapy and the recognition of the new profession of Coach-Therapist Professionals.
If you are an existing student and wish to book your place on this accelerator training, please refer to your online learning platform.