Live Training Accelerator Session
A practical and empowering session to help you to market, promote and grow your coaching business. This course will help you attract customers; boost your visibility, profile and profitability on a minimal, modest and manageable budget.
The session will help you gain a greater understanding of the fundamentals of marketing and your market-place, review, improve or fine-tune your current marketing and will help you develop a strategy a plan of action that's right for you.
This programme content includes: the essential 4Ps of marketing; understanding your potential customers needs; using your unique selling point/proposition; clear communication techniques and messaging; networking effectively; harnessing social media; and harnessing your contacts and customers for opportunities, referrals, testimonials and introductions. It will also help you explore other ways of raising your profile online, at events, speaking, writing and in person.
You will leave the session with:
- More clarity of effective marketing / sales for coaches
- Tips to boost your coaching business and attract and retain customers
- Raised awareness of a clear, crisp, customer-focused and compelling marketing
- Insight into the mix of marketing activity that will help your business flourish
- Able to review, improve, introduce your website, leaflets and business card
- More focused of your personal / business brand and unique selling points
- More targeted with your marketing activities and actions
- With strategic plan of how to use your marketing materials and activities
- More confidence and clarity around using social media
- More skilled at networking effectively, nerve-free and strategically
- With enhanced skills influencing and motivating contacts and potential customers
- With tips and ideas for reaching and influencing your target audience
- A plan of action for your marketing and business development.
About the trainer: Rasheed Ogunlaru is a leading life coach, speaker and business / corporate coach. He is author of Soul Trader - Putting the Heart into Your Business and The Gift of Inner Success. His clients include entrepreneurs, entertainers, Chief Executives, organisations and the public. He is the Business Coach partner to the British Library's Business & IP centre where he runs the inspiring Networking for Success and Soul Trader workshops for new and established business owners .He often speaks in the media including appearances on ITN and BBC News. He is known for his unique 'become who you are' approach and helps people of all backgrounds find fulfilment - from within. His first career was in PR/ media - including working as a press officer and media spokesman for Which? He went on to become Communications Manager for two campaigning organisations and is former Co-Director of Samaritans (Central London Branch). Rasheed also enjoyed a stint as a singer-songwriter.
If you are an existing student and wish to book your place on this accelerator training, please refer to your online learning platform.