Live training Accelerator Day
CPD for Coaches Programme One-Day Workshop
This day is part of our Continual Professional Development (CPD) for Coaches Programme. The day is only suitable for qualified or nearly qualified coaches.
Personal 'reinvention' is a life changing experience that will benefit most people at some time in their lives. The term reinvention is really all about re-evaluating oneself and one's life when a major change in personal circumstances is approaching. This could be retirement, redundancy, career transition or simply a need to alter one's direction in life.
Whether you are considering helping clients who want to reinvent their work situation in part or completely, the concepts and strategies covered in this course will be wholly relevant.
Although this thought-provoking and interactive workshop has a bias towards people who are retiring from their usual place of work but aren't ready to stop work, the principles can apply to anyone who recognises the need to effect a meaningful and fulfilling transition.
Simon Drury, your seminar facilitator, specialises in working with clients who are approaching a major change in their work situation such as retirement, redundancy and career transition. The key support is to help them design and create a meaningful, fulfilling and exciting 'next chapter'. Using his extensive corporate experience, Simon has a wealth of insight into the psychology of 'reinvention' and what it means to the individual.
'Reinvention' Coaching: Transitioning through major change comprises theory, activities and interactive exercises that will enable you to begin to explore and understand the different meanings of 'reinvention', the psychology of motivation, the importance of self-perception and life purpose.
You will leave the workshop with...
- a broad knowledge of 3 motivational theories
- an understanding of how motivation is a key component of 'reinvention' planning
- an understanding of how self-image plays a major role in how the individual thinks and behaves
- a deeper knowledge of the fears and concerns individuals may have about their transition
- a recognition that there may well be implications for other parties of an individual's decision to 'reinvent' themselves
- a set of questions that you have created that will enable you to confidently enter the field of 'reinvention' coaching
If you are an existing student and wish to book your place on this accelerator day, please contact the office by email.