Niche areas such as:
- Business Growth
- Conflict Management
- Change Management
- Developing a Coaching Culture
- Leadership Coaching
So, if you are a senior manager, supervisor or team leader and know you or your team would benefit from 1:1 coaching on any subject or range of topics, our coaches can help.
Our coaching sessions utilise powerful questioning models, tools and techniques to help you:
- provide truly inspiring leadership to their team/business
- increase profitability in their part of the business
- better manage stress and attain a sustainable work/life balance
- plan their first 90 days in a new job
- change the culture at work
- deal better with crises as they arise
- improve performance of under achieving team members
- get more done in less time
- tackle tough decisions head on
- unlock creativity to be adaptive to the current economic climate
- work through strategic planning processes
- forward plan rather than 'fight fires'
- succession plan to retain and motivate talent
- ensure you build a sustainable, successful and robust organisation
- identify the 20% of things that will make 80% of the difference and focusing their whole team upon them
Many business owners, executives and managers have never been coached or developed so are doing the best they can. Just imagine what a difference some management coaching could make to the leaders in your organisation so that they are both competent and confident to do the job raising not only their own performance but the performance of the teams they manage and lead.
Some of your managers may also want to go on to become qualified coaches themselves. Consider the impact this might create in building a coaching culture in your company.