Our team has worked with the following companies: Shell Oil, Chartered Management Institute, PWC - Price Waterhouse Coopers, BP Oil, Thames Water, Admedia, General Medical Council, Marks and Spencer, Tetley, Nature's Way Foods and Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development... to name but a few.
Our values and ethics:
- Strict confidentiality - a contract between all the key stakeholders is identified up-front before any development assignment is begun.
- Respectful of the client and their key stakeholders.
- Dedication to outcomes which are measurable and achievable.
- Holding the client to a high standard of self-responsibility and accountability.
- Upholding the rules of professional conduct according to: The Coaching Academy, International Coach Federation (ICF) Association of MBAs, British Psychological Society (BPS), Chartered Management Institute (CMI), Association of Coaching, Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD)
Given that the majority of our training programmes are bespoke and tailored to the businesses we work with - our solutions remain flexible in terms of timescale, participants (we deliver training to delegate numbers ranging from 3 to 300 on some of our public events), content and cost, to meet your organisation's requirements and budget.