Are you finding that you are becoming too busy? Delegation is and extremely effective agreement that works amazingly when done properly. Here are our five ways to delegate so itís done properly:
Are you finding that you are becoming too busy? Delegation is and extremely effective agreement that works amazingly when done properly. Here are our five ways to delegate so it’s done properly:
1. Be specific. Make sure you are thorough and clear in explaining what needs to be done and by when, check if they have any questions and then let them get going.
2. Explain why they are the right person. Share what skills they bring to the task, how this fits with other activities and the possible opportunities for them.
3. Start small. If you are in doubt and don’t completely trust them, start by delegating small tasks and see what happens.
4. Think long term. If you find yourself thinking , ‘it’ll be quicker if I do it myself’, remind yourself how much quicker they will do it the next time and the next time.
5. Remember anyone can delegate. If you are not sure it’s your place to delegate, remember it’s an agreement between two people of who does what. The other person may really enjoy the task.
Tags:be specific busy clear Communicate concise Delegate Delegation start small think long term top tips
Posted 2591 Days Ago in: Coaching Academy Info, Coaching Academy News
It goes without saying that the Armed Forces do a fantastic job looking after the security of our country. The Coaching Academy will be supporting Armed Forces day in our own special way at our next accelerator weekend at Latimer. Find out how and how you can get involved.
Posted 2577 Days Ago in: Coaching Articles, Life Coaching Articles, Personal Success, Tips
You can reclaim your power and get your life back on track when you learn how to stop resisting change. Our resistance to real change makes it so much harder to achieve. After all, if we didnít resist so much, would it be quite so hard?