Coaching and Difference: Coaching and Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
With Linbert Spencer OBE
CPD for Coaches Programme One-Day Workshop
If you want to help your clients get more from more of their people more of the time, this workshop is a must. This highly interactive workshop will take you through a process designed to create a paradigm shift in thinking about the equality, diversity & inclusion agenda and thus enable you to better support your clients to see the agenda as a bottom line performance issue and not simply ‘a legal requirement’ or ‘a passing fad’ or ‘a moral obligation’.
Linbert Spencer, your seminar facilitator, is a highly experienced international consultant, learning facilitator and coach. He has run programmes and facilitated seminars and workshops in the UK, other parts of Europe, Africa, America and South Asia. Linbert has written two books and specialises in equality, diversity and inclusion; leadership; performance management; and personal development.
Coaching and Equality, Diversity & Inclusion is stuffed full of powerful models, concepts and exercises that will enable you to comprehend diversity & inclusion as a performance issue of which equality is a part; as opposed to an equality issue that affects performance.
You will leave the workshop with...
- an equation demonstrating the equality, diversity and inclusion agenda as a bottom line performance issue
- powerful distinctions between equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion
- a potent tool to help clients to better understand the importance of inclusion and impact of exclusion
- confirmation that ‘managing inclusion’ is not about being 'PC’ and moreover, it’s everyone's business
- clarity and confidence that the ‘point’ is inclusion, equal opportunity is one important means and diversity is a given
- clear understanding of the implications for coaches of a paradigm shift regarding this agenda.
Reserve Your Place Now!
Click the button below to reserve your place on the CPD Day - Coaching and Difference now for £247.00 per person.
For further information on our CPD for Coaches Programme and to register for this course, please speak to our Course Advisor on 0208 996 5057.